This article came out on Saturday, November 14th, 2020. I did the interview with a view to promoting the launch of my new book, “Christians and Muslims can be friends”, but the focus of the article was on my treatment by the church. The article generated a lot of strong responses – negative as well as positive. Click the image to read the full article.
Search Articles / Sermons
- Join Father Dave's Mailing list
Father Dave's Guarantee
- I will never send you rubbish.
- You can unsubscribe at any time
- I will never share your details
- Preach and Punch Fest – June 5&6, 2021
- On the Occasion of the Pope’s Visit to Iraq – ICDT, March 30, 2021
- Father Dave responds to statement from the spokesperson for the Sydney Anglican Diocese on February 26th, 2021
- Beloved Sydney priest speaks out against ‘toxic’ church beliefs – news.com.au, February 25th, 2021
- Sacked Father’s fight back against “archaic” Anglican church rule – A Current Affair, February 24th, 2021
Share this page