Search Articles / Sermons
- Join Father Dave's Mailing list
Father Dave's Guarantee
- I will never send you rubbish.
- You can unsubscribe at any time
- I will never share your details
- Father Dave responds to statement from the spokesperson for the Sydney Anglican Diocese on February 26th, 2021
- Beloved Sydney priest speaks out against ‘toxic’ church beliefs – news.com.au, February 25th, 2021
- Sacked Father’s fight back against “archaic” Anglican church rule – A Current Affair, February 24th, 2021
- Christians and Muslims can be Friends – a book review by Dr Robin Ray of Anglican Overseas Aid
- Father Dave Smith on how Christians and Muslims can be friends – ABC Religion and Ethics report, December16, 2020
Share this page
Category Archives: Press Clippings
Father Dave responds to statement from the spokesperson for the Sydney Anglican Diocese on February 26th, 2021
The following statement was released by the Anglican Diocese of Sydney in response to the segment aired by A Current Affair on February 24th, 2021, and can be found on the Current Affair website. Our policy around marriage breakdown does … Continue reading
Sacked Father’s fight back against “archaic” Anglican church rule – A Current Affair, February 24th, 2021
if you’re can’t see the article below, click here to access it on the 9 Now site.
This review appeared in Anglican Focus (a publication of the Anglican Church of Southern Queensland) on February 19, 2021.
Father Dave Smith on how Christians and Muslims can be friends – ABC Religion and Ethics report, December16, 2020
December 16th, 2020 – thank you, Andrew West, for inviting me to share something about my book on ABC’s Religion and Ethics report.
Church punches below the belt then knocks out its fighting priest – Sydney Morning Herald, December 5th, 2020
Elizabeth Farrelly’s column was a sobering reminder that the church’s treatment of people who undergo marriage breakdown is a much bigger issue than just my case. Click here or the image to read the article. Click here to read letters … Continue reading
Amir Mohammad Esmaeili of the Tehran Times contacted me to ask for my response to the assassination of prominent Iranian nuclear scientist, Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, on Friday, November 27th, 2020. My answer was published on December 2nd. Indeed, I believe the … Continue reading
Father Dave Smith discusses his book “Christians and Muslims Can be Friends.” – Radio Skid Row, 26/11/2020
Thank you Col Hesse and my mates at Radio Skid Row for this interview. Click the image to hear the interview
Thanks to my friends as 2SER for this interview. It was done as part of the promotion for my new book, “Christians and Muslims can be friends”, but the focus ended up more on my boxing and work with young … Continue reading