Elizabeth Farrelly’s column was a sobering reminder that the church’s treatment of people who undergo marriage breakdown is a much bigger issue than just my case. Click here or the image to read the article. Click here to read letters that came in response to the article.
Search Articles / Sermons
- Join Father Dave's Mailing list
Father Dave's Guarantee
- I will never send you rubbish.
- You can unsubscribe at any time
- I will never share your details
- Father Dave responds to statement from the spokesperson for the Sydney Anglican Diocese on February 26th, 2021
- Beloved Sydney priest speaks out against ‘toxic’ church beliefs – news.com.au, February 25th, 2021
- Sacked Father’s fight back against “archaic” Anglican church rule – A Current Affair, February 24th, 2021
- Christians and Muslims can be Friends – a book review by Dr Robin Ray of Anglican Overseas Aid
- Father Dave Smith on how Christians and Muslims can be friends – ABC Religion and Ethics report, December16, 2020
Share this page