Search Articles / Sermons
- Join Father Dave's Mailing list
Father Dave's Guarantee
- I will never send you rubbish.
- You can unsubscribe at any time
- I will never share your details
- Father Dave Smith on how Christians and Muslims can be friends – ABC Religion and Ethics report, December16, 2020
- Church punches below the belt then knocks out its fighting priest – Sydney Morning Herald, December 5th, 2020
- Assassination is a barbaric form of politics – Tehran Times, December 2nd, 2020
- Father Dave Smith discusses his book “Christians and Muslims Can be Friends.” – Radio Skid Row, 26/11/2020
- THE PRIEST FIGHTING FOR PEACE, ONE PUNCH AT A TIME – 2SER, November 25, 2020
Share this page
Tag Archives: Syria
Thanks to my friend, Nahad (‘Nana’) Lancaster for this account of my 2019 meeting with my friend the Grand Mufti of Syria, Dr Hassoun, appearing on the UN International Human Rights Council website.
Thanks to my friend, Nahad (‘Nana’) Lancaster for this account of our meeting with Dr. Nabil Toumeh appearing on the UN International Human Rights Council website.
I felt rather privileged to find myself subject of a major article in Russia Insider. The transcript it contains has a few typos. Even so, it portrays my views very accurately and comprehensively. Russia Insider – September 29, 2018
This is the best article to date published about the 2016 Boxers for Peace mission to Syria. Our goal is to tell the world about the real Syria and news.com.au has a great audience and, what’s more, Oliver Murray told the story … Continue reading
A big thank-you to Luke Waters for putting together this piece for SBS World News. It is perhaps the primary goal of Boxers for Peace to let the whole world know what is really going on in Syria. In truth, … Continue reading
Hear another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and moved to another place. When … Continue reading
A small team of us flew to London after leaving Syria on April 15, 2014. The original reason for going was to hand-deliver something to the Archbishop of Canterbury – an invitation from the Grand Mufti of Syria to visit Damascus. In … Continue reading